Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week of fun - a staycation!

I've had scheduled on my calendar for some time now that this next week would be a staycation. A week at home not to do the usual normal things, i.e. cooking, cleaning, business quilting, etc. But this week has been set aside to do projects that never seem to get done. It's going to take some planning and prioritizing to accomplish even half of my long list of projects. Eliminating some of my usual activities is also quite diffiicult, but a respite from life is often what is needed to revive the creative juices. Now that I have my new studio it seems like it's the opportune time to take a break from the usual and take time for some fun stuff. Even the weather is supposed to cooperate this week. Stay tuned on this blog for how my week goes!

No comments: