Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's For Dinner?


Just about everyday the question arises -- what's for dinner? I do make a menu when I grocery shop and sometimes I stick to it. When I make the menu it's up to two weeks before we actually have the dinner and by then, so much has happened in the kitchen that what I had planned is totally changed. I made a sweet potato dish for Easter weekend dinner and had lots left over. I don't think it was because people didn't like it as much as I had way too much! So I've had this bowl of leftover sweet potatoes. Today I found a soup recipe online that uses sweet potatoes. It's a vegetable soup that has no meat. I probably will make bread too, at least I know that part of the dinner will be a hit. S0 the question is answered -- soup is for dinner.

No comments: