Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Only a little progress



Last week I was gone on vacation. Our family spent most of the week in Sunriver, Oregon. It was so great to all be there together. One morning I was coloring with my granddaughter and thought of some design ideas. I drew out 3 ideas and my granddaughter choose the one she liked (which was the one I liked best too). It was the ideas for the inside of the tear drop shape. I couldn't wait to get home and try it. I think it turned out better than my drawing, but that's usually the case (I'm not that good at drawing)! This week I have almost no time to work on it and it's driving me nuts. I now have the whole rest of the quilt designed in my head. I'm a working out at the local county fair this week in 4-H with the sewing projects that the kids do. It takes a lot of time and energy but it's something I've done for almost 15 years and I love it. I want to encourage young people to sew. Hopefully next week I will have plenty of time to get most of this quilt done. There's a few customer quilts waiting to be done before the end of August. Too many quilts -- not enough time!

1 comment:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I think it's looking fabulous!! What a great job your doing.