Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Changing Quilts Around




Sometimes even a little change can brighten a day. We have had one of the coolest, rainiest, springs I can remember. I am itching to get out in my garden. But there's no working the soil when it's this wet. So today I decided maybe some inside work would cheer things up around here. The first thing was to change some quilts on the wall. That almost makes it feel like a new room. I hung the award winning wholecloth quilt in my studio. It's way too big for the quilt hanger. Then I changed the quilt behind the couch in the living room and lastly hung my appliqued basket quilt in the front hall. I never got any further then doing those three, but it still felt sunnier inside.

1 comment:

Desley said...

I like changing my hanging quilts around too. It completely changes the feel of the room. The quilts look great on the wall.